Naive chick thinks that company trying to rip he off on dedicated server

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by alaria, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alaria

alaria Registered Member

I decided to try and start a server company because i love computers. I guess i didnt think it all the way through cause i thought i could handle it but i am pretty sure that the server company is trying to scam me. Its been two weeks and i didnt do anything at all on it and its been hacked twice and now is broken they say and its my fault and are now trying to sell me antivirus programs and stuff. Its rediculous. I went through the server event logs and i see some suspicious things that make me think that the server company was the one who did this on purpose. :mad: i wont mention names in case i am wrong but can anyone gimme an email address so u can just skime over the logs real fast and see if anything stands out. I dont want to post them here cause they have personal info on them. I would appreciate it

Oh the server is windows 2003 and i have the system event log, the application event log, and the security event log. They are in text files. thanks

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I concur....Please do not post the logs....unless they are minus ALL personal info.

Regards,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.