Nag screen

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by irvdk, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irvdk

irvdk Registered Member

I have been running Nod32 for a year now. I just bought another 1 years subcription, but I continue to get the nag screen. How do I stop it?
    I received the necessary paperwork via e-mail. Do I have to download a fresh copy?
    Irv

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

You just put the new username and password into the Update setup.

3. jayt

jayt Registered Member

To stop Nod32 splash screen from displaying open Nod32, go to System Tools, Nod32 System Setup, click on Setup, put a check mark in "Do not display Nod32 splash screen at startup.

edit(If this is what you are talking about?)

4. irvdk

irvdk Registered Member

I was referring to the one that tells you that your license expires on a certain date. I think that it's fixed now though.

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

There are two places to enter your username/password - the first is the popup username/password - this doesn't remember what you enter - so I don't recommend using it. The second is in the control center - under the update settings - if you enter your NEW username and password there, they are remembered.

If you used the first location, these are used once and then the old details will be used, and the nag screen continues to appear.

hth

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.