My review of Secureaplus on windows 10

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by taleblou, Aug 21, 2015.

1. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

I am very impressed on how well secureaplus runs on windows 10 64 bit and how smooth it is. So-far its the best solid security product I found that works great on windows 10. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants minimum number of security programs installed on his/her pc. I have put it on lockmode and also the interactive mode is good too.

Being the only security software, I have tried to infact my win 10 to test it without success and secureaplus has blocked all of them and also detected them with its multi antivirus engines.

With windows 10 being new and no compatible HIPS and few true security programs for it, secureaplus fills the spot perfectly in my belief.

I have been using it every since July 30 when I upgraded to the windows 10 and have had no issues with running it. No problems with windows or any in-compatibility issues. I used to have some problem with it in windows 8.1 before and had not been using it for a long time, but now I feel its the best security sofar.

So I really recommend this to anyone who wants to be secured and have an ease of mind from infections.

machine ID: zWdiX56S-45168
    Code: S3ZqOXFZNXRlVjN3VXNvWi9ZZlR1Zz09

2. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Registered Member

Did you upgraded to Windows 10 with SecureAPlus already installed, or did you installed it after upgrading?

3. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

I did a clean upgrade from a formatted windows 8.1. I put secureaplus later on.

4. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Nice. Still not sure about this product. May need to give it a spin in a vm.

5. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

Very interesting, and in many ways similar in approach to VoodooShield...but from the little I have read about it VS seems more polished. IT will be interesting to explore this a little further and see how they really compare.

Baldrick

6. 93036

93036 Registered Member

Since Avast Free for .EDU is going away, I need to find a free replacement solution for the school that I support.

Thoughts?

7. polly77

polly77 Registered Member

I like it also ,just hate all the processes it has 8 or more I think.Any way to cut some of that down?Thks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.