My password not working on Webroot toolbar!

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by gate1975mlm, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

Perhaps...and perhaps not. Still thinking about which way to go...and if it is backwards then I hope that Webroot would be good enough to allow existing Essentials user to move to Internet Security Plus...if that is better for them.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

What is included in Complete that is not in Plus that you absolutely do not want and are incapable of ignoring or not-using with no penalty (like warnings of things being off)?

3. Baldrick

As I said...am still musing about all of this...and what is becoming apparent is that when I renew Complete (assuming that is what I am on in the future) I will be paying more, ie, for features I do not want/have never wanted, than if I was renewing Internet Security Plus.

That is, in my book, a consideration.

4. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

I don't think they will charge you more for it. When I went to renew essentials, it gave me 3-seat complete for the same price as essentials was. Since the new complete priced complete is 5-seat, it looks like they have 3-seat complete specifically for essentials users.

Checked with Kit on the Webroot community before I posted this and he confirmed:

"The price point for Essentials should continue on as a Complete 3 Device that is only available to Essentials users who are renewing their Essentials 3 Device or future Complete 3 Device. If it doesn't continue to offer Complete 3 Device at Essentials price to the Essentials users once they are already on Complete, I will have an argument with the system tomorrow and make sure it works better before that comes up."

5. Baldrick

Good point. I did not consider it from that aspect. May well ask JimM over at the Webroot forum if this is likely to be the approach into the future.

Regards

Balders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.