my licenses suddenly disappear from the ghost security members area

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by carioca, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

my licenses suddenly disappeared from the ghost security members area

Dear ghost security support team,

attention to Jason;

I have bought the most expensive lifetime regdefend and appdefend to set up as many machines as I decide and why my licenses registered suddenly disapeared after I changed my e-mail (FYI I have changed to the new e-mail but if I put the serial numbers with the new email they don't authenticate them) from the ghost security members area? I'm looking forward to hear from you to get your immediate support and solution. What's jason private message e-mail? I have already sent an e-mail message from the ghost security members area without any reply yet. I hope the immediate solution to keep up relying on his service and purchasing.Best Regards.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. carioca

o_O :isay:

Where's the support team? I have already sent a couple of private mesages to the support team support@ghostsecurity.com to help me out to change my e-mail without a single reply? Is Jasons on vacations? Is he working alone? I'm a registered customer but the only e-mails I got there are confirmations the support team will get in touch. I've never used his customer service it's my first time experience since I bought (march 2006) his softwares but I'm a littele disappointed with this kind of service. I think he must answer the customers faster! Mainly the registered ones. I expect he will reply with a solution as prompt as he can.For the reason I cannot transfer my two licenses (app def and reg defend) from my old e-mail to the new one. The only solution I got was from other forum user to reverse the licenses to the old e-mail in order to get back my discount and my two licenses. Best Regards.

:'(

3. carioca

:thumbd:

I got the conclusion, there is no support team here. This is the trouble to purchase lifetime softwares. I sent a lof of messages, no one was answered. It's a pitty I bought two softwares of Ghostsecurity and I could buy another one but I won't because Ghostsecurity doens't support your customers conveniently. I'm very disappointed with this kind of service! It's a great software with a unsatisfactory customer service! Thanks for nothing!

:mad:

4. carioca

:D
    Dear Ghost Security Support Team,
    Ok. Thanks for the help. Now I got my e-mail changed and updated to the new one. Best regards.
    :thumb:

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

First it was :

:(

o_O :isay:

Then it goes :

:'(

Then the cry transfers into anger :

:thumbd:
    :mad:

But ... everything's fine when it finishes fine :D

:D
    :thumb:

6. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

A satisfied customer after all. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.