my first good experience with KAV

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by WSFuser, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

:thumb:

2. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I agree. I think the major problem in these type posts is that the originator makes a statement that he is happy with X. Now someone jumps in with the comment that he should have tried Y or that he made a bad choice.

It makes sense to let a person be satisfied whith what he likes, and not try to make his choice look stupid. When one states he likes KAV then fine. If he likes NOD that is fine also. It is not necessary to constantly snipe at one's choices whatever they are.

If someone asks for opinions then that is the time to state those opinions in as factual a way as possible without making it personal. Otherwise just stay silent if you don't like his choice.

Best,
    Jerry

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

I installed teh beta on my second computer (the Athlon 64 3200) and on a clean windows installation, KAV took a breezy 1 minute and 38 seconds. not bad if i say so myself :D

in addition, after burning all my downloads to CD, scanning my F drive took less than 7 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.