My Apology

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by hogndog, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

I apologize for that ruckus I caused over Spyware Blaster, I understand quite well now..:(

Welcome to SpywareBlaster!

SpywareBlaster is the original anti-spyware protection solution!

Developed in 2002 to help users prevent spyware installs, SpywareBlaster pioneered the effective use of prevention techniques to reduce or greatly eliminate spyware-related problems, as well as problems related to other potentially unwanted software such as dialers, browser hijackers, and adware.

Today's SpywareBlaster is greatly enhanced - protection is still the foremost purpose of the program, but it also provides unique utilities like the exclusive "System Snapshot", and various useful tools. The interface has been upgraded to provide easier access to all of the new options, including protection for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and many other browsers.

Help keep your system safe and secure with SpywareBlaster. We hope you like it!

This help file outlines many of the functions and features in SpywareBlaster. If you need any other assistance, please see the Javacool Software Knowledgebase.

Hogndog

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

Didn't even read it. So... I accept >_> lol

3. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

Thanks... :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.