MusicMatch (Yahoo online music service)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SG1, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Installed their app; when trying to run it, I'm told it's been updated, and do I want to reboot in order to run the app. That's it, as far as I can get with this program: ideas on what may be the problem?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

can u clarify? what happens when u reboot the computer?

3. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

WSFuser;

Same thing, when I try to run the app after rebooting, I am again asked to reboot as the app has been updated. Do I wish to reboot, in order to run the app? That's it, on and on...

4. WSFuser

ok i see.

do u have teh latest WMP and all windows updates?

also try uninstalling it, running a disk and registry cleaner, and then rerun the install.

5. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

WSFuser;

Think I got it, tho' it's more confusing/not as nice, as iTunes. Seems that after I fired up Media Player, reinstalled MusicMatch, it was ok. Did uninstall, clean reg. before that, to min. the mess. Thanks again, Boss; you da' man, as always! ;-)

Hope all these folks play well on same PC, as I bought 220 songs in five nights at iTunes after I recently "discovered" it on the web via iTunes for Win app, and I don't want to see one player ambush the other. "Can't we all just get along?" Doh...

Had read more than a few folks had trouble, with MusicMatch, in its latest version. Haven't quite figured out the "how-to" of it, but it'll be something to mess with for rest of the weekend. Love the toys!

6. WSFuser

glad its working for ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.