Multiple XP accounts

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by forceflow, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forceflow

forceflow Guest

How do I make Spywareblaster work on multiple XP accounts ? I installed it, but the protection only seems to work on my account.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

The primary protection in SpywareBlaster (that being the kill-bits to block spyware related ActiveX controls) protects the system as a whole, but the cookie and restricted zone protections only work for the user that ran SpywareBlaster. However, you can run SpywareBlaster on each user account and tell it to enable all protections. The only possible problem is that you might have privilege restrictions depending upon how securely the other user accounts are set. If those other user accounts are highly limit, then they may not be able to run SpywareBlaster. Try it and see.

3. Forceflow

Forceflow Guest

Hmmm ... my brother's account has full rights too ... I run spywareblaster, enable all protection, but when I relaunch spywareblaster after some surfing, all protection is disabled again.

4. Forceflow

Forceflow Guest

anyone ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.