Multiple Licenses

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by NullEntity, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NullEntity

NullEntity Registered Member

Hello, I am trying to use a 5 seat Smart Security license with RA. The problem I am having is that only one computer at a time can update. The rest just say "Invalid username/password". For the life of me, I cannot find the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. dwmtractor

dwmtractor Registered Member

Have you put the password and username in the "update" settings of each machine? Without it, they will not update unless you configure RA to be the update mirror and then point the clients to the RA server. But the UN/PW do not auto-replicate unless you create either an install package or a group configuration that includes that data.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

4. NullEntity

Yes, they are in the update settings. I've tried an update mirror too and that didn't work either.

5. NullEntity

I am still having this issue. The username and password work only on 1 computer at a time (even though I'm licensed for 5 seats).

6. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello NullEntity,

Is the username and password set up in the update settings for the client? If so, make sure that the client's settings are marked to update automatically. Try this and let me know if the clients update.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.