Multiiple PC Pricing for Linux desktops

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jcockfield, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcockfield

jcockfield Registered Member

Hello:

I tried the beta version of NOD32 a while back and thought it worked well under Linux.

But, pricing puts me off a bit, especially compared to Avira Antivir Premium (which is what I use under Windows right this minute). For example, I notice you have discounts for multiple PCs for other platforms (windows, os x), but not for Linux:

http://go.eset.com/us/store

Another thing on my mind is that I keep my PCs setup in dual boot configurations with both Windows and Linux.

So, what I'm trying to figure out is if you have a way I can get discounts for more than one PC with your Linux version; and if so, if I can also use ESET NO32 Antivirus for Windows with those same license key on the same PC I have Linux installed on (in a dual boot config, so only one OS would be in use at any given time on it).

Note that these are Home Computers, and I'd want to cover one laptop and one desktop. The desktop is dual boot (64 Bit Windows 7 and Mepis 11), and the laptop is Linux only (32 bit MEPIS 11, using a Debian Stable base).

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I think if you contact ESET directly at +1 (866) 343-3738 a sales person can help you with purchasing ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop in multiple quantities. It probably is not listed on the store section since it's not commonly requested.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. jcockfield

jcockfield Registered Member

Thanks. I may do that.

Right this minute I'm using f-prot from command line, as well as bit defender via their GUI (on demand scanning). But, I liked the way NOD32 seemed to be better integrated with Linux for Desktop use when I tried the beta for it a while back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.