multiboot licensing?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rei, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rei

rei Registered Member

I multiboot XP and Vista on the same machine--do I have to buy 2 licenses?

2. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

From NOD32 v3 AV EULA

"4. License. Provided that you have agreed to this Agreement and you pay the License Fee under Article 17 when due and payable, the Provider grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install the Software on the hard disk of a computer or on a similar medium for permanent storing of data, to install and store the Software to the memory of a computer system and to implement, store and display the Software on computer systems, however, provided that the maximum number of such computer systems is the number which the End User specified in an order and for which the End User paid the relevant fee (the “License”). One user shall mean: (i) installation of the Software on one computer system, or (ii) if the extent of a license is bound to the number of mail boxes, then one user shall mean a computer user who accepts electronic mail through a Mail User Agent (the “MUA”). If the MUA accepts electronic mail and subsequently distributes it automatically to several users, then the number of users shall be determined according to the actual number of users for whom the electronic mail is distributed. If a mail server performs the function of a mail gate, the number of users shall equal the number of mail servers for which such gate provides services. If any number of addresses of electronic mail (e.g., through alias) are directed to one user and one user accepts them, and mails are not automatically distributed on the side of the client for more users, the License is required for only one computer."

Hope this helps,

Chris

3. rei

rei Registered Member

it doesn't i'm afraid :/

4. rei

rei Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.