Multi-PC subscription - Do all PC's licences start immediately ?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Defenestration, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defenestration

Defenestration Registered Member

If I buy a 1 year 2 PC licence, do both licences start/end on the same date (eg. suppose I install PrevX on one PC now, but install PrevX on the second PC in two months time) ?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I "believe" they start at the same time, but I'll let PrevxWebDesigner answer this one as he knows more about the license-management end of Prevx :)

3. PrevxWebDesigner

PrevxWebDesigner Former Prevx Moderator

Hi,

PrevxHelp is correct, in that we don't have any time-delay functionality against our licensing - meaning once the first seat is activated, then the duration then starts to tick down against that entire license.

Whilst it would at first seem useful to have a license where seats all have their own timelines - it simply becomes impossible to manage once the user wishes to either upgrade or renew their license.

The only way around this would be to purchase two separate license keys, but then you wouldn't receive the discount as when purchasing a 2pc license... :(

Hope this makes sense - but don't hesitate to ask if you have any other queries :)

4. bilzebub

bilzebub Registered Member

Hi,

Love the product -- have had it installed for over three months now. My question: if I want to now put it on my three other machines, can I get a bulk license if my 1 machine license expires in 222 days? I would like all my licenses to expire at the same time

5. PrevxWebDesigner

PrevxWebDesigner Former Prevx Moderator

Hi,

Yes, you can upgrade your existing license key to add on the additional PCs you require covering (which will all then expire in 222 days). You can also add on an extra year (or two, or three ;)) at the same time if you so wished.

You can achieve this by typing your current license key into the following page:
    http://www.prevx.com/renewlickey.asp

...then use the bottom half of the page to add on extra PCs, etc.

Hope this helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.