Much needed help with Paragon NTFS for MAC OSX 9.5 upgrade

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by paul emery, Feb 12, 2016.

1. paul emery

paul emery Registered Member

hi, Ive sent numerous messages to Paragon and have got no helpful human replays since last november so Im hoping in desperation someone here may be able to shed some light on my problem.
    In 2012 I downloaded Paragon NTFS for MAC OSX 9.5 so I could read my old Windows files from my MYBOOK external Hard Drive on my newly bought MAC OSX 10.7.5 LION iMac . It worked for a long time then it stopped. I hadn't realised it needed upgrading until i noticed I couldn't drop mac files into it anymore, only take files out. So Ive just bought and downloaded Paragon NTFS for MAC OSX 9.5 for MAC 14 single licence and couldn't use it as it stated for 10.8 versions so my old mac is …well out of date.
    Bascially can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong? I need to upgrade obviously but to what ? Which product do I need to download to work with 10.7 MAC OSX?
    Apologies for the newbie talk. I know what I want it to do but just dont speak the lingo to well.
    Many Thanks
    Paul

2. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

Hi Paul! As you mentioned, NTFS for Mac 14 works only with OS X version 10.8 and higher. So first of all, we have to check if your serial number for NTFS for Mac 12 is still active. PM me your email so I could check it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.