Msn security issue

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by steveh, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveh

steveh Registered Member

:'( :'( hello everyone, I have a serious issue for that person who hacked into my msn account even b4 I permanently deleted and after I permanently deleted! how is it possible for a deleted account and still usable for messanger? isn't it defeat the purpose of "permanently deleted"?? apparently person who hacked into my account was trying to get my family and friends personal information for sometimes now, and because I closed my account 3 weeks ago, I've read Msn policy shown even for the next user to use my deleted account, they have to wait for minimum of 90 days. also I was able to log on after I changed the password ( obviously the password and the secret question were changed, lucky hacker didn't chang my back up e-mail). one last question, how come is not possible to permanently deleted the blocked list under privacy tab?? this is so unsafe. I'm pretty sure that me are not the first person to have this issue, anyone who have answer for it can also help people out there who isn't interest to invade others privacy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.