MS Frontpage 2002-spyware blaster weird problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by James Benson, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Benson

James Benson Guest

Hello, I have the strangest problem with frontpage 2002 and spyware blaster where occasianally when I click the spyware blaster icon on the dektop the frontpage repair wizard popups and starts repairing it, I cannot click cancel or it just starts again. It does not happen all the time but quite a lot of the time and only with spyware blaster when it's clicked, I dont have a clue as to what is going on but maybe it happens to someone else?
    My FP is legit and updated so is the spyware blaster.
    Can anyone shed some light?

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. James Benson

James Benson Guest

It all works fine and I have no virus or spyware, so now I'm thinking it's something to do with a similar detection and spyware blaster is mistaking it for something else and blocking it.
    I'm gonna have to have a play around, will let you all know if I find anything.
    Since spyware blaster is such a valuable resource there's no way I'm gonna lose it, soppose I will just have to put up with it ey.
    Thanks anyway it's good to know I'm not the only one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.