MRU Blaster database update???

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Zidane, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zidane

Zidane Registered Member

I have installed and am running MRU Blaster for some time and I just installed Spyware Blaster, both great programs :)

I have only one question - is there a possibility to update MRU Blaster Database? When I run MRU B., there is Database Date 2/15/03 - quite old date, but I cannot find any button for update because I think there is not any...

So - is there a possibility to update MRU Blaster Database, or there is NOT that possibility cos the updating is not neccessary? And if it is possible to update the database - HOW TO DO ITo_O

Thank you for your answers :)

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Currently, the MRU-Blaster database is built into the program. To update it, simply download and run the latest installer (which will update all necessary files - just make sure you don't have MRU-Blaster running).

http://www.wilderssecurity.net/mrublaster.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Zidane

Zidane Registered Member

For Javacool or another admin :)

I think you should make a "pinned" post, which will be at the first place of the forum - I checked the forum many sites back and found that the questions about update MRU B are asked many times - and you have to answer them :) Wouldnt it be better to make a "pinned" explaining post about MRU B update, so people will not ask you again and again? For example me - I registered to the forum and THE FIRST QUESTION was about the update :) And there is many and many people like me - they register and ask about the update :)

I think making of a "pinned" post about that will save your time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.