MRG Effitas 360 Assessment & Certification Programme Q4 -2014

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by malexous, Feb 3, 2015.

1. malexous

malexous Registered Member

Even the most respected testing organisation has made a mistake in their reports and has others.

2. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

Not reporting these results discredits the test slightly for me. As you said - how can we differentiate? The variances may entirely be - PUP's. As itman noted, this test does not sync whatsoever with any other tests we've been monitoring...

3. vojta

vojta Registered Member

It's been more than two years now since Microsoft, Symantec and Kaspersky stated that everybody cheats in the tests. But Wilders' kool aid drinkers refused to believe it because tests are fun, make them feel clever and tell them that their antivirus of choice detects 99.99% with just its on-demand scanner (why do antivirus companies bother coding eight more different shields then? Strange).

This test is as any other test, absolutely non-relevant even if it does say that the antivirus that I'm now using is perfect. I couldn't care less.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  4. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

Second time in a week you've won the internets. You are on a roll! :thumb:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.