Mr. Javacool: still unsolved run-time error '52' (SWB 3.2)

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by MarcRafles, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcRafles

MarcRafles Registered Member

I have also the same problem run-time error 52 (SWB 3.2) after I defragged my hard disks.
    Some informations:
    1. I have searched and read in forum all messages about this RTE.
    2. I have tried all suggested way in forum included the latest discussed message Run-time error '52' posted on September 23rd, 2004 by TouchvuvGrey
    3. I use Windows 2000 Professional (latest SP and all updates are installed).
    4. I use Spybot Search & Destroy, from where I read recommendation to javacoolsoftware.
    5. I use BitDefender AntiVirus (without TSR shield/guard) and firewall ZoneAlarm.
    6. I use Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3.
    7. My router has also built-in firewall (hardware firewall).
    8. I have also tried this way: deinstall all security softwares (incl. SWB 3.2) then reinstall SWB 3.2. But it doesn't help to solve the problem.
    9. The latest action performed before I got the RTE 52 is running windows' defragmentation program

To: Mr. Javacool
    Even I am new in this forum and although I know about programming only a little (for sure, not as much as Mr. Javacool's programming experience and knowledge), I would like to know:
    what the meaning of the RTE 52?
    what is the cause of that?
    what file or function or class can't SWB 3.2 find?
    is that a bug of SWB 3.2?
    is there any requirement needed to able to run SWB 3.2?
    how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.