Moving a thread?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Mele20, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

I have lived at dslr too long. ;) I know exactly how to deal with a thread in the wrong forum there. But how do I do that here? I don't see anything to click on that would give me a little form to fill out as to why I am contacting the mods in regards to a particular thread. This thread in question needs moving to the correct forum and I'm sure a mod will eventually see it and move it but I would like to helpful and point this out now to the right person. How do I do this? (In the future as probably by time this post is read and answered a mod will have seen the thread in question and moved it).

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Use the Report Post button on the first post in the thread and describe what you think needs to be done.

That sends messages to all moderators of the forum and automatically includes the thread and post links for the item being reported. You just fill in the explanation.

report-bad-post.png

report-post-dialog.png

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Gee, I feel dumb. I can't believe I have never noticed that ...and I've been here a long time. :oops:

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.