More awards for Port Explorer!

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

They keep on coming, and we couldn't be prouder :)
    http://www.diamondcs.com.au/portexplorer/index.php?page=awards

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Congrats Wayne - well deserved! :cool:

regards.

paul

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Of course, what less could be expected and deserved but the best awards for this superb - userfriendly - accurate - unveiling - reliable - most creative program?
    I adviced it several times around to very experienced users who are stunned by it too and at least one i'm aware of could solve a very serious suspicious occurance on the system by just following the red process / analyse / and socket spy.
    And those computer cracks are really surprised --as i'm not a scientific top notch security wizz person myself-- how i can come with such wonderful software advices.
    In the sense of PE really very professional and all the keywords i gave above and helping them out so accurate without losing any time or valuable data or rebuilding a whole system for nothing. It's just great and i am proud to be one of the millions of owners of the product and a happy betatester. While i know it's securing my in fact almost insecurable win98se system to the ultimate frontieres, making me a bit more confident once i'm ready to migrate to more modern windows versions and very confident knowing PE (and the many other DCS tools) will be there for me and adding to the joy even more!

BTW, it's such a great feeling, knowing the whole security world will be in complete aaawwhhhe! for the next products to come, so brace yourself for a few extra pages for all the awards...!
    We mods are fortunate, very happy and proud to be working together so close with this team.
    Congratulations with all those awards! Very well deserved!

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Well done all! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.