Moonies close thread on TDS update

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by ChrisP, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

Dont close threads just because you cant handle someone pointing out something you dont like. Fet a life and give some propper answers. GROW UP!

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. dog

dog Guest

Hi Chris, ;)

Unfortunately your thread was redunant ... as it had been discussed already Here ... where that thread was already answered and put to bed ...

I'm sorry you are unhappy with DCS at the moment ... Please keep the below Quotes in mind ... and they may help give you a little different perspective.

Daily Updates will resume as around Jan 12th, I believe.

HTH, ;)

Steve

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Indeed. And the official answer was given in the last post of that thread by Wayne...

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=339132

Opening more threads on the same topic will not get any more of an answer than that. That's why we link back to the original discussion and close additional threads on it.

5. BourgePD

BourgePD Registered Member

Topic beaten to death. Responses have been sufficient and professional i.e. mature. :ninja:

6. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Of course...

But: look again at the list and esee what Diamond wrote in March of last year: too busy with TDS-4 to give many comments.

We are now walking towards March 2005... and still no new TDS-4

And now Diamond has no updates...because of a holiday. My oh my...

I have bought Process Guard and thank Allah-God-whoever, that that program is nopt depending on updates!

7. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

quote: "However, I do care if threads get closed and people are taken for a ride"

yes me too but you gotta draw a line somewhere. and since you are not an admin or mod it is not your call to draw that line. about the misleading argument: well, everything can be misleading and is interpretable...if you know what I mean. doesn't mean anything:D

I do not have the feeling this is a vendor site. naaahhhh, to many good things going on to be just that...

this will be closed again I just wanted to express myself quickly

hope they have a good holiday so when they are back, they are back REAL good.

Inf.

8. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

*sigh*

Big thanks to our anonymous poster for beating the dead horse just a little more - I'm sure he needed it. Now I'm closing this thread and hoping the poor horse can have a nice respectful burial now.

9. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Oh yes; original thread about this subject is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.