Missing Web Access Protection nofications

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by losimagic, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losimagic

losimagic Registered Member

Just upgrade from V4 to the RC of Smart Security 5.

With V4, whenever Web Access Protection blocked something, such as a jpg, I would receive a notification letting me know that it has been blocked.

I've noticed that with V5 RC, I'm not receiving that notification, however the element is still being blocked.

All of the lists within 'URL address management' are blank, so it's an element/domain that ESET has deemed unsafe (which is presumably listed on a hidden filter list within the application) which is being blocked.

I know that it is WAP that is blocking the element as if I temporarily disable it, the element (a jpg in this case) is displayed.

Perhaps I'm missing a setting to enable these notifications, but I've been all through the settings and 'checked' anything that looks relevant (such as 'notify when applying address from the list' on each URL address management list, even though all 3 lists are blank) but still no luck. It's very annoying having elements blocked and not to be told that it is Smart Security blocking it, and not just a domain failure or missing element

Many thanks for your help.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

This was fixed after the release of the RC.

3. losimagic

losimagic Registered Member

Ah right, so I just have to wait for the final release then?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.