Missing "wbz" file with Webshots

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Peaches4U, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Everything was working just great until just recently and I have not had any virus infections in ages so that is ruled out. This is the error message I get:

The data file could not be processed because of this error:
    c:\documents & settings\my name\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\45a78def\618f8f207c1cd3478b39ea8e10cafc86[1].wbz was not found.

Webshots does give instructions in how to instal the wbz which I followed and it all went in smoothly but when I started to download any photos - I got the error message. When I checked back to my configurations, little gremlins must have removed it because it was not there. arrrghh!!

My firewall ZAPro has never been a problem and I have made no changes there. I have been stumped for quite awhile now - pretty please with sugar on top - any ideas?

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

3. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Thanks Jan - have been to that site and followed their instructions several times and nada. I am completely stumped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.