missed history of changes for TI-11 Build #8105 (german version)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by country_user, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. country_user

country_user Registered Member

In Germany since 05/08/2008 the new Build #8105 of TI-11 is available.

Unfortunately there are no detail informations about the changes within this new release
    listed in the appropriate history of changes file (for TI-11) on the Acronis WebSite.

Has anybody detail informations what bugs were fixed within build #8105 ?

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  2. Volkmar

Volkmar Registered Member

you expect bug fixes? It seems not to be better than the previous build.

I'd expect more new bugs if anything...

regards

3. caustic

caustic Registered Member

you are right new bugs.
    I'm not able to start recovery process with rescue media.
    Immediatly after starting recover process my system restarts....

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hell all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Backup software.

I have already informed our webmasters and the history of changes will be available in the nearest time. Please be sure our Development Team has fixed the issues presented in the previous build and you'll be able to see the list soon. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Caustic, could you please clarify if you mean the issue dealing with Adaptec 39320D-R + Raid0 detection, mentioned in this post? If so I can check how the issue is investigated if you just tell me the number of your case you have received in autorelpy after submitting request to Support Department.

Thank you
    --
    Nikita Sakharov

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  5. caustic

caustic Registered Member

Hi Acronis Support...
    I investigate here. More people are reading this support forum....
    So they get a picture about your software quality managment.
    I'm writing programms for my clients too but when the quality of my software would be so low nobody would buy anything....
    You know about the bug... fix it when it is fixed I'll buy your software.
    The Adaptec 39320D-R is assembled with an ASUS P5E WS Prof... and I tried your software with an ASUS M2N32 WS Prof too.... no change in behavior. Your rescuemedia is unusable as soon as a Raid drive should be recoverd.
    Rescuemedia 8105 is immediatly restarting after choosing backup and recover and the first continue button is pressed...
    Rescuemedia 8078 is not recognizing the Raid drives. The hdd's were shown as single drives....
    Regards
    caustic

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello caustic,

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please notice that in most cases, when a problem such as you described arises, we are able to provide a custom built bootable media that will work properly with your hardware configuration. Unfortunately, it's hardly possible without collecting some information about system involved (i.e., Linux system information, for example).

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

7. korn2007

korn2007 Registered Member

It would be great if you add an option allowing the user to add driver to the rescue bootable media ~Off topic comment removed~

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  8. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Or at least an option like shodowprotect that allows installing a driver after booting friom the CD.:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  9. schopi68

schopi68 Registered Member

I have to say that i am disappointed....

In December i upgraded to TI11 because i discovered that the restore on TI10 with my new Motherboard (with raid enabled) did lead into a corrupted filesystem.

TI 11 did not fix this problem - i hat to figure out the solution by myself (the solution was, to do not use the recovery-cd to to the restore as this did not use correct drivers) but beginning with TI 11 the remaining time-display went funny, it was jumping from zero to 50% and the verify runs ten times as long that the backup itself...

Changing the running priority into low results in reports claiming that there were something wrong during the backup etc...

And now - nearly half of a year later i see - that 4 (four!) fixes for windows Vista has been implemented... (i am using Windows XP).
    FOUR fixes in 6 Months....

Will i try the new TI Build? No. It does not claim to solve any of my problems - and i would have to do a complete backup with restore to test the new build for accurateness. To much effort for things that are not claimed to be fixed.

Last edited: May 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.