Mirror update issue

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Will_3rd, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will_3rd

Will_3rd Registered Member

Hi all,

I'm having problems updating computers from my local computer mirror, I've followed the guide to setting up a mirror with a folder on my C: drive.

But when I try updating either the server (192.168.0.100) or a workstation such as (192.168.0.5) from the HTTP Mirror on my machine (192.168.0.4:8081) it gives me the following error message: "Update NOD32 Server connection failure"

It was working fine for months but has since last Friday stopped working, but I'm not sure what has caused the issue. The mirror in the past has worked fine on Windows XP Professional (using now) and Windows Server 2003.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Will

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Re-create the Mirror folder , reinstall the NOD32 Lan Update edition , check that it is a shared folder , check your ESET NOD32 settings , check your firewall settings to ensure that port 8081 is open.

Why not using ESET NOD32 v4 and ERA v3 ?

3. Will_3rd

Will_3rd Registered Member

Hi,

I've fixed it now, it was Windows Firewall blocking it seems.

Thanks for your help :)

Will

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Make sure your firewall is enabled . Just create exceptions for Port 8081 (TCP).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.