Mirror LAN server on ESS 5 beta???

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by wsorg, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsorg

wsorg Registered Member

Please tell me how to add a license file to create the mirror? I do not see the menu "license" as it was in version 4 ESS.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security 5 beta are products intended for home users and thus do not use a license key for activation.

3. wsorg

wsorg Registered Member

But in the ESS Home Version 4 (including the last one) is the menu "License". I then added a license file and the Mirror tab appears in the update settings. And here I can `t find it.

4. dmaasland

dmaasland Registered Member

That's because it's no longer there in V5 home.

5. Matthijs5nl

Matthijs5nl Guest

Simply because it ain't there. It is not available anymore since this version is intented for home users only. From of version 5 the business version will be a totally different product.

6. wsorg

wsorg Registered Member

Thank you very much for your reply.
    But there is another question. Why not add another server upgrade?. Field to select a server is not active.

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Again, this is a home version which always updates from ESET's update servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.