MigrateEasy 7 Personal - HELP!

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by alloam, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alloam

alloam Guest

I installed a new 250GB hard drive and used MigrateEasy to transfer contents of old 80GB disk.

When I tried to reboot it starts loading into Windows, but when the blue 'welcome' screen comes on I get a brief message stating:

Acronis AUTOPART
    Error: Script file not found

Then a small Windows XP logo comes on and the computer sticks on that screen.

This is desperate as I have work I need to do!

I have disconnected the old hard drive, connected the new one as the old one was, etc. The same thing happens whatever I try.

Please help!

2. alloam

alloam Guest

I have run the Acronis Report tool from a floppy and now have the report. I'll email that to the support email address.

However, after running it, now the previous error message no longer appears when Windows is trying to load. Yet it still gets stick on the blue screen with Windows XP logo.

I'm tearing my hair out!!

I ordered TrueImage earlier today but couldn't wait for it to arrive, hence the use of MigrateEasy, I am regretting my decision.

Peter

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis System Utilities.

Could you please describe when you get the error message? Was the cloning completed? What copy of Windows are you trying to boot when the error message appears?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.