Migrate OS to SSD Error, not enough space

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by bron, Mar 27, 2014.

1. bron

bron Registered Member

Ive unchecked all boxes except the windows folder, it says transferring 41 gigs, the new SSD is 256, HDD is 1tb with 91 free.

During the 4th step "copying partition" it starts, but then interrupts with a error saying "Failed to copy partition with the OS: There is not enough disk space"

I've found a few posts from others having this problem but with no fixes and all from a few years ago

2. bron

bron Registered Member

Ran the program again and it seems to have worked this time

3. pizzanice

pizzanice Registered Member

Sorry to revive a resolved issue but I'm also having this issue which isn't solved by a restart. I get "Some error occured: There is not enough disk space" at this stage. When my PC then restarts, it simply runs the migration again which keeps failing. It's an endless loop.

The software rightfully told me there IS enough space on the SSD, so I don't see why i'm getting this error. And now I'm worried that I've lost data.

Any advice?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.