Microsoft to Tighten Anti-Piracy Noose in Vista

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ronjor, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Brian Krebs

2. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

there will always be cracked software out there, and no microsoft or eugene kaspersky will stop it, its a problem that they will never be able to fix, sure... they can shorten it, but not fix it.

same goes for pirate dvds and music etc, its a war that will never be won by the companys, there is always someone smarter, someone faster than those in the companys and people who do not want to pay will simply wait till its put up on the internet

3. dallen

dallen Registered Member

It's the challenge. The harder they work to protect their content, the greater the challenge. The greater the challenge, the more glory goes to the person smart enough to break it.

4. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

I agree to two things: they will never win, and only further irritate regular paying customers; and the ones that use pirated Windows are :blink:

Don't want to pay? Follow my links. You want Windows and don't pay? I can't say i'll ever understand you.
    I have friends in that position, and i always told them they're being idiots. For them, it doesn't matter: the computer works. Very hard to argue with people that can't even begin to think straight about this. And then criticise Microsoft. They're the only people on Earth that cannot criticise them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.