Microsoft IE7 & AntiSpyware Updates

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Capp, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Indeed, there have been several interesting developments in the security field recently, including some notable announcements at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, on February 15. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates announced that both the blocking capability and the scanning and removal capabilities of Windows AntiSpyware will be made available at no charge for Windows users. And, countering recent rumors to the contrary, Gates announced the forthcoming release of Internet Explorer 7, due in beta form this summer. The new browser will include technologies specifically focused on phishing, where people use URLs that appear to come from another location, and additional protections against malware threats.

In keeping with this theme of better browser security, this issue contains a handy tip on how to maintain high security when Web browsing, without losing access to the advanced functionality of pages with active-scripting features. - TechNet

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Sorry Bubba,
    I knew about the other threads, but I had a brain-fart :)

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

No problem....but I am the King of bf's :cool:

~This thread is now closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.