Memory and CPU usage issues on Virtual Machines

Discussion in 'ESET Endpoint Products' started by schew, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schew

schew Registered Member

I have about 35 VM's that users access and use consistently on those machines I was running into memory leak issues running v4 so I did a update of all the machines to 5.0.2126.0 which seemed to clear up the issue for awhile, but it has returned on a few of the VM's but not all.

Today I had to restart the service on 1 machine and restart 2 other machines fully to gain access. ekrn.exe on the machine I could access was running at 99% CPU use and about 1.95 GB of 2 GB memory. I went through the other threads on this issue and couldn't find if anyone actually found a solution so I'm posting a new thread in hopes that someone did and just didn't mention it.

Hopefully someone can help as im not sure what is causing the issue. Like I said things seemed to be good for awhile after the update but now have come back.

I added some basic info just a screen shot of the running processes and systeminfo print out I can gather more when needed.

Attached Files:

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I, for one, haven't heard about any memory leak issues related to lsass.exe and ESET. Maybe somebody else will be able to comment on it.

3. grant7072

grant7072 Registered Member

I disabled EGUI on VMWare servers to release some memory and CPU usage.

4. schew

schew Registered Member

the process highlighted wasnt the issue sorry it was just the one highlighted at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.