McAfee-An Offer You Can Bank On!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Morning! Attention all TD Canada Trust Customers. I just wanted to give everyone an FYI...to inform that the bank is providing a One Yr Complimentary Offer...on Any McAfee Security Product. Sincerely...Securon

2. qakbot

qakbot Registered Member

Are they paying me to use McAfee ?

3. Securon

Good Afternoon! Qakbot...as mentioned it's a one year freebie. Only catch being you have to submit a credit card number to take advantage. But! like any reverse billing structure...as soon as it's installed...go to your account...and you can unable the auto renewal option. Now it's states very clearly at the Bank's Website...the Terms and Conditions...being offered. It's up too the Consumer to discontinue the application...this is understood! And you have to be an existing TD Canada Trust customer...obviously. So far so good everything running harmoniously with McAfee...not so sure about it's detection rates...time will tell! But a decent offer none the less. Sincerely...Securon

4. Victek

Victek Registered Member

The question is how much would they have to be willing to pay to get us to use it? :cautious:

5. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

agreed it would have to be a lot for me to install this on my pc's

6. Securon

Good Morning! I hear you Gentlemen...but as of late it's achieved fairly decent results at all the major testing sites...and so far although it's just been a couple of days...it's not a major drag on resources...and it's completely compatible alongside WSA Security Plus...so as always...time's the teller. Sincerely... Securon

7. gery

gery Registered Member

if anyone does not need or want it i would gladly have it on my laptop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.