MBAM & Evidence Eliminator

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by BoneYard, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr4ey

kr4ey Registered Member

Re: MBAM & Evidense Eliminator

OH!!! I understand perfectly well. I got right off the bat. I understand that there are many to views to anything on the internet and anybody can say anything they want and get away with it. I take most with a grain of salt.

But.... I thought this thread was about MBAM and Evidence Eliminatoro_O?

This thread is starting to turn into a bash all software thread.

EE has shady business practices and I would never trust them or there 30 day guarantee. That's like throwing $150 into a alligator pit.
    Yes there are others too but I feel that that beyond the scope of this thread.

I live in the United States where I have a first amendment right of free speech, I understand more than you could ever imagine.

2. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

OK, I think I will leave it at that.....

3. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

kr4ey, don't you see, he never said MBAM or RogueRemover were rogue?
    Think about this, we are telling you that he never said that. Give it a few minutes, have a beer, re-read the posts.

Cheers

4. kr4ey

kr4ey Registered Member

What!!!

He calls MBAM a rogue app here read the posts in this thread a little more closely.
    And he is suggesting Rogue Remover is also rogue by posting that link in post #105.

My point all along. EE is a ripoff.

http://www.ediscoverylaw.com/2005/0...iminator-software-warrants-adverse-inference/

And does not work.

5. ChrisP

ChrisP Suspended Member

You still dont get it and clearly never will so I wont bother trying to explain.

Yes, thats right ee does not work - the huge amount of evidence you have provided proves that beyond any reasonable doubt.

MBAM is right to flag a clean and perfectly functional applications as rogue during scans because the author of the programme does not like the adverts for the application in question. Doing that helps the individual who has clearly chosen to purchase and install the application having seen the adverts (since there is no way to use the software without having purchased it) We should have more malware scanners like that.

A software vendor asking someone to pay £37 for a programme BEFORE they use it - I agree, its got to be a scam. We all know, Vista etc is free to use and its up to the individual user to decide if they want to pay for it or not.

Offering a money back guarantee is no good either as you have proved with your carefully gathered evidence that they never refund anyone and this offer is part of their scam.

Im glad you have cleared this up for us all and Im so greatful that you have the freedom of speech as we in the EU have no such rights and couldnt even begin to undersand the concept.

6. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Since we are going around and around in the same circle, and getting absolutely no where...

Sticking a fork in it. It's done.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.