Maybe, more better if no license in free version

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by sweater, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was frustrated and becoming impatient, how come even if I've tried a dozen times getting a license for the free version still the same answer comes out, it sucks...it always says error in verifying the code. What the...o_O :mad:

I have no choice but to download the program in cnet.com, hoping there's no need for me to get free licensed for the free version, but I was wrong coz when I opened the program it asks for license. Have to got again to colasoft site to get license, and the same thing happens. I couldn't be able to get license to activate the program. :p

More better if the free version don't need license, so it's easy to try this program. Or, how bout if you could just give us a license here to activate the free version?

2. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Maybe...I don't have a choice but to uninstall and remove this program in my pc and try to use other similar programs out there. :oops: o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.