Matousec leak-tests about look'n'stop 2.06 poor Level of Anti-leak Protection ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by carioca, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

o_O

Hi, Frederic,

What about your new updated response on Matousec leak-tests about look'n'stop 2.06 poor Level of Anti-leak Protection at the Firewalls' ratings there?The look'n'stop 2.06 was scored as 4300. Is that fair? I don't agree with that results because "incompatibility with the Windows DEP".

What's is the most updated news about it? FYI I quoted down there below Soft4Ever response, as follows:

"Soft4Ever - the vendor of Look 'n' Stop
    Immediately after the notification, we have received the information that our results could be improved for Look 'n' Stop. Our results for this product were affected by its incompatibility with the Windows DEP. On the vendor's recommendation, we have retested Look 'n' Stop with disabled DEP and advanced protection enabled and updated its results. "

Did you improve it? Best Regards.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi carioca,

Some advanced options from 2.05 and 2.05p3 were removed in the 2.06 because they are not compatible with DEP.
    So if Matousec tested the 2.06, the results should be correct, and fair, with the current state of Look 'n' Stop.

Regards,

Frederic

3. carioca

carioca Registered Member

:D

Super.This is the reason I don't change my look'n'stop for other firewalls.Very effective, light and a superb support team! Thumbs for it! Best Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.