Many years from now.......(Joke)

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Don Pelotas, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Anton Zajac (nod32) is standing with a slightly nervous look in his eyes at heavens gate, after a long wait slowly the door opens and God, with a big smile on his face says: " Welcome Anton, we've been exspecting you", Anton visibly releaved shakes God's hand and enters.
    God: "let me show to the new house we built specially for you". Anton who is very impressed when seeing the house ( luxurious, five bedroom and 5.5 bathroom) thinks: "wow, this is my reward for all the good i have done for the antivirusworld" God leaves Anton to let him settle in his new house.
    An hour later Anton sipping on a glass of champagne (Dom Perignon, 1953), looks out his window and sees God and Eugene Kaspersky chatting, it's obvious that they are friends. God points to a palace (think Versailles) on the hill overlooking were they stand, on top of it there's a huge flag with a KASPERSKY LOGO! waving , Anton full with jealousi and anger storms out and confronts God. "Why does Eugene get a palace and i only get a ordinary house, don't you know that i was the one who brought advanced heuristics to the market, all Eugene has done is to make a slow antivirus with strange GUI, ok i admit it's detection is better, but still". With a cool tone of voice God answers: "That's not Eugene's house, it's mine"............

I wish you all a very happy weekend. :)

FYI. I respect all three mentioned in this story. :)

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

That was cute. Brought a :) to my face.

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.