Many years from now.......(Joke)

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Don Pelotas, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Anton Zajac (nod32) is standing with a slightly nervous look in his eyes at heavens gate, after a long wait slowly the door opens and God, with a big smile on his face says: " Welcome Anton, we've been exspecting you", Anton visibly releaved shakes God's hand and enters.
    God: "let me show to the new house we built specially for you". Anton who is very impressed when seeing the house ( luxurious, five bedroom and 5.5 bathroom) thinks: "wow, this is my reward for all the good i have done for the antivirusworld" God leaves Anton to let him settle in his new house.
    An hour later Anton sipping on a glass of champagne (Dom Perignon, 1953), looks out his window and sees God and Eugene Kaspersky chatting, it's obvious that they are friends. God points to a palace (think Versailles) on the hill overlooking were they stand, on top of it there's a huge flag with a KASPERSKY LOGO! waving , Anton full with jealousi and anger storms out and confronts God. "Why does Eugene get a palace and i only get a ordinary house, don't you know that i was the one who brought advanced heuristics to the market, all Eugene has done is to make a slow antivirus with strange GUI, ok i admit it's detection is better, but still". With a cool tone of voice God answers: "That's not Eugene's house, it's mine"............

I wish you all a very happy weekend. :)

FYI. I respect all three mentioned in this story. :)
  2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Jun 30, 2004
    Garden State, USA
    That was cute. Brought a :) to my face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.