Man ... I love it here!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by dog, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Hi All, ;)

I know I've posted along these line before ... but I gotta shout it from the roof tops!

I love it Here! Where can I move in? :D LOL

Wilders' ain't your average HELP!!!! Forum ... it one heck of a nice "Community" / "Family"

~I'm the "Unoffical Wilders' Spokesperson" ~ just like that Wendy's Guy ... :D LOL

Thanks to All.

dog - *puppy*

2. ssgtmax

ssgtmax Registered Member

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/blush4.gif

3. dog

dog Guest

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Those of us that really enjoy this site could add "Wilder's Security Forum Evangelist" to the sig.

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

It sounds like you really caught the wilders bug,it will ease down to only an all encopassaging soul burning need to be at wilders all of your waking moments kind of a feeling after a while. :D ;)

6. dog

dog Guest

LOL ... :D ... yup, it's definitely burned right into my solely ... luckly it's a fairly good healthy addiction! ... I'll try to not go over board ... and end up needing a support group! :D ...

PS. Haven't seen you around lately, BigC ... your not cheating on us are you? :D LOL

dog - *puppy*

~Wilders' Unofficial Spokesperson~

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Gog

Bigc may be in the shop trying to get the "Green Hue Syndrome" taken care of. :cool:

8. dog

dog Guest

:D LOL ... but I thought that IS what gave him his JEDi powers!

dog - *puppy*

9. bigc73542

No you all missed it, I am at a family reunion on my better halfs side. I am useing the hotels computer in their business office. got the prieveledge because the network guy here likes the wilders forum. :D ;) I will be back on my own machine and off of these slopoke computers friday. :D

10. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Spoken like a true Wilders addict Bigc. Hanging around the business office at the hotel.
    Did the network person know of Wilders before or did you "convince" him? :D

11. bigc73542

He had been here at wilders once before to have a HJT run. I am trying to get him to join. ;)

12. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

sound like some one guning for blazes job lol

13. NanDog

NanDog Registered Member

I'll second Dog's opinion. This is a great place. Although I hang out more on the BBR security forum 'cuz it's busier and there's always something new and interesting. Don't get me wrong, this place is also exciting and interesting but ya gotta admit that BBR just gets lots more posts! I like Wilders for it's informalness. This board is just friendly, relaxed and comfortable! Being on BBR is sorta like going to one of my company's departmental meetings: always something going on, not necessarily pertinent to my department, I know all the attendees but not all of them so well....you get the idea. But Wilders is sorta like leaving the company meeting, coming home, changing into sweats and Tevas, pouring a good glass of wine, putting your feet up on the table and just chewing the fat with good friends (of course I've met some great folks over at BBR also). Anyway, both boards are great places to be with lots of great folks posting, helping others and just interacting. There's just a different ambience between the two. I like the Gladiator forum also but, hey! I can only be so many places in a given period of time! ;)

14. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hi Nandog

BBR is a great place for info.

I think the new board software here is much better than what they had before.

I have noticed that a lot of posters frequent both places.

I'm not good at multi-tasking, so I hang around here. :D

15. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

Great place. A forum where noobs are not frowned upon. :D

16. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Yo Dog! Ya know you sound a "Lot" like you avatar. It' really quite obvious you enjoy it here. More people could benefit from a job they look forward to, Kudo's!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.