Mamutu help

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by fosl, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosl

fosl Registered Member

Hello!

For some reason I am unable to sign in at the official Mamutu forums at Emsi so I am hopefull someone familiar with Mamutu can help. I am currently trying out Mamutu after having problems with the latest update of threatfire. So far everything seems to be just fine. I just happened to check out the problem history in Vista and noticed A squared service stops working on every shutdown. Usually when something stops working, I get a windows message box stating so. But nothing appears to be wrong with Mamutu as its always on when I start the computer or wake it up from sleep mode. My computer has Vista ultimate 32 bit with sp1. I have attached a screen shot of the error when I click on view properties in the problem section.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. emsisoft

emsisoft Security Expert

Did you already try to uninstall completely and download the latest setup?

3. fosl

fosl Registered Member

I have not uninstalled and reinstalled yet. Ill give that a try. In the mean time, I noticed if I stop Mamutu manually before shutting down the computer or rebooting, then I no longer get the msg that Asquared service has stopped working.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.