Malwarebytes Team Does Not Care.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Taliscicero, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Sounds to me like a nail just got hit on the head.

2. nosirrah

nosirrah Malware Fighter

OK so we know its simple, are all affected and just don't care about this one specific simple issue because why exactly? If any of these accusations made any sense at all, why do we update or fix anything ever?

Some of you seem to want completely conflicting things to be simultaneously true and quite frankly it is offensive to anyone that looks at this logically, including us.

I will try this one last time.

1. The reason not everyone is affected is that on certain uncommon platforms the system itself allocates resources incorrectly and this interferes with audio.

2. We are developing a completely new version with a completely new code base so creating a corner case workaround (not a bug fix as that does not exist) for the old code base is an illogical waste of time and resources.

3. We are very sorry if you were one of the unlucky few that fell victim to this specific corner case issue and will be eagerly awaiting your feedback once the new code base goes beta.

If you are angry and which to continue posting about this issue I guess there is nothing I can do about it but as for these three points, I have no ability to make them any clearer than I already have so I will be dropping out of this thread at this point. Every minute here is a minute I am not working on the database so I hope that you understand.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

All things being equal and they never are it still belabors the question, why not just get with it and fix it to your user's relief.

There's nothing more frustrating from an end user/customer's end then realizing the benefits of a useful security program for their investment only to have to be strapped down with an issue which other similar vendors don't stop at until achieving a satisfactory resolution in support of their customer, and minus such a long term delay in addressing it.

4. TonyKlein

TonyKlein Security Expert

Simply because:

I suggest everyone wait for the new version. It could well do away with this issue which as already has been stated numerous times was hard to duplicate and affected only a tiny number of users.

I've never for a moment doubted the integrity and dedication of the MBAM team who have been continuously improving the software and I'm sure that, if by any chance the issue should ever persist in the new version, it will get their undivided attention.

5. Frank the Perv

Frank the Perv Banned

Re: Malwarebytes Team IS FREAKING AWESOME

This thread has run its course.

This is beating a very dead horse.

I declare this thread dead.

That is all.

Thank you

6. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

This thread has indeed run its course now and no further mileage can be gained by keeping it running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.