Malwarebytes $10 with promo code

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Brandonn2010, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

Just curious, does anyone change any of the settings around?

The only thing that I changed in MBAM Pro is the update schedule....From Daily to Hourly.

2. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I don't know if "Download and install program update if available" is on or off by default, but I always make sure it is off.

I also schedule daily quick scans.

3. Tyrizian

It is on by default, but why do you turn that feature off?

Ok, under scheduler I added the following:

Type: Quickscan, Starting On: 6/15/2012, 7:52 AM, Frequency: Daily, Repeating every: 1 days

Does that look good to you? Did you check any of the boxes under the Quick Scan edit menu?

I just want to get the best functionality that I can while using this.

4. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Because then I can wait if I want to in order to check the forums to see if the upgrade is having problems. But by doing that, I then have to temporarily enable it and check for updates when I do decide to accept the upgrade. It's just a personal preference. :)

If it was me, I would change the start time to a date in the future, like tomorrow. As for checking any boxes under the Quick Scan edit menu, yes... "Terminate program when scan completes successfully" is checked.

5. Tyrizian

Good thinking there Page42, But I am just going to leave mine on for now. I might change it if I ever need to.

Ok, changed it...Thanks for the tip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.