making the Move...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by b1nary, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b1nary

b1nary Registered Member

hi All,

Well i have decided to make the move from SAV Corp 10 to NOD32 for PCs. I have been using Kerio and NOD32 plugin for over a year now (620 users) works perfect... and now will move our Symantec subscription for PCs in stages as the expire... :D . I do have a couple of questions for the experienced folks...

1/ in regards to NOD32 being installed on a Windows Server 2003 running sharepoint serviceso_O What should I look out for?? exclusions etc?? (i have the different ports selected for wss so no problems there...)

2/when installing on DC I saw some links for exclusion of files... anything else I should watch out foro_O

3/I did some configs using the configuration editor , saved the xml file as nod32.xml in the http mirror folder and noticed that once the configuration was applied by the mirror (trusted NOD32) and client the file no longer exists in the mirror folder?? is this normalo_O

4/in terms of best practice should nod32 config for workstations and servers be the same?? or should servers be more "strict" /"relaxed"o_O

i would appreciate the input..

cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.