Making a network bootable CD with Ghoost (ALso BartPe Problems with normaliz.dll)

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by quad2k, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quad2k

quad2k Registered Member

It said net stop is already disabled. Still not working and still getting the same error. I have an IP, but i can't ping anything in CMD? It finds the network drivers in the GUI and the PE dector, but not the dos based programs.

It's driving me crazy, I just want a simple way to boot ghost 11 with alot of different network drivers, working on the net boot disk right now, got the drivers workin just need to get ghost 11 onbaord and going.

2. quad2k

quad2k Registered Member

I redid my bartpe with a ghost 11 script already installed, added the driver packs and custom drivers and Now i can ping via cmd

I still get the firewall rule error

and When i type net stop ipnat

I get System error 1060 has occured

The specified service does not exist as an installed service

Anyway to make it work with my DHCP sever, so i can avoid this firewall crap?
    It's still not connecting and It works fine with a Herines Boot CD 9.5 9.6 9.7

3. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Use winbuilders bartcore engine to build your bartPE. It allows you to disable the windows firewall.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1392062&postcount=3

4. quad2k

quad2k Registered Member

DOwnloading the newest one now

WHere can i find ghost 11 app for this?
    And network driver packets, the bartpe ones should work?

5. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Your ghost plugin for bartpe should work fine.

Create a folder named drivers and a folder named plugin in the same directory where winbuilder.exe resides. In the plugin folder drop your ghost plugin and in the drivers folder drop you drivers. The creation of the cd is automatic.

Pay attention to the plugin-script that control the network adapter. there you can enable disable how you want the xp firewall to behave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.