MAJOR HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by skibunny99, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skibunny99

skibunny99 Guest

i need major help. i have spybots search&destroy, Spyhunter, and no adware on my comp. i have found cookies on my comp, registries?, and files. i keep downloading avg 6.0 but it won't run cause i didn't buy it and i don't know the password.i need something where you don't need winzip to run it and is free to scan and get rid off parasites and viruses...... PLEASE HELP ASAP

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

AVG 6 is free you should not need a password. when you download avg they e-mail you an activation code which is also free. But in the mean time click on the online scan link in my signature and run the trend micro house call scan it is free and will make sure that you don't have any infections. Be sure to check the box that says repair or disenfect it is one or the other. That way it will try to repair your comp if it is infected. After you have done that redownload avg free here and be sure to fill out the info at download so they will know where to e-mail your activation code. Before you install the new avg, be sure to delete the old avg that is installed on your comp. And that should fix you up.

3. Pigman

Pigman Registered Member

Wait... Did you say Spyhunter? If you have that, then get rid of it, fast! That pile of hooey doesn't delete spyware; it installs it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.