"mainAutomations server cannot create object " error message when browsing

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by hginsberg, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hginsberg

hginsberg Guest

i have downloaded both spybot search and destroy and spyware yesterday. when i browse the web i receive the error message noted above. have anyone else had this problem?

2. purterbed1

purterbed1 Registered Member

Yes. I downloaded Spyware Blaster 3.0 yesterday and am having the same problem. I have had Spybot Search and Destroy for over a month and never got the above message. I know that it is caused by Spyware Blaster 3.0 because I clicked the "disable all protection" button on the Spyware blaster 3.0 screen and the "mainauto-mation server" message stopped showing up. When I clicked the "activate all protection" button the message started reappearing. So it is definitly caused by the Spyware Blaster 3.0. I did have the previous version of Spyware blaster and did not have this problem. Noone has answered by post yet so I can't tell you how to correct this problem except to disable or remove Spywareblaster 3.0.

3. sig

sig Registered Member

No problem here on XP with either IE or Firefox 8, but perhaps it would be helpful if you also mentioned what OS (and browser) you are using, just in case there's a pattern.

4. hcginsberg

hcginsberg Guest

i'm using a windows xp professional system and internet explorer browser. any help you could provide would be appreciated.

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

This error is probably caused by the presence of a spyware/adware/browser hijacker component on your machine. (SpywareBlaster is blocking it, but IE doesn't expect that action.)

If you follow the instructions here, someone will be able to take a look at your log and see if that's the issue. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

6. purterbed1

I am running Windows 98se and IE 6.0. As I said before no problems until I installed Spywareblaster 3.0

7. purterbed1

Re: "mainAutomations server cannot create object " error message when browsing

I am unbelievably ignorant on how to use this site. When I click 'here' I just end up at a previous page.(?) I have deleted Spywareblaster 3.0 and downloaded 3.1 and I still get the same irritating message "main automations server can't create object." In apples and oranges terms how do I find out what is causing this and stop it from happening? I am running Windows 98se with IE 6.0.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2004
  8. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Re: "mainAutomations server cannot create object " error message when browsing

Hi puterbed1 :)

I fixed the link u are trying to get too.

Some of the links from the old YaBB board have to be manually fixed over here on the new board. ;)

The link will work for u now. :)

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.