Mailwasher Pro (3.3), paid version

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by SG1, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

I at one time had a "very aggressive" wildcard exp. or Filter in MW Pro, that automatically erased most e-mails >unless< from someone on Friends List or anyone mentioned in the Filters category.
    I don't, however, recall how that filter or wildcard was phrased - kind of a *.* type rule; would anyone know how to create/word such a filter, and would it go in the Wildcards Filter Category, or where, precisely?
    Presently have MW Pro 3.3 version.

Thanks for any advice, SG1 (Pat)

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Pat,

Are you maybe talking about this example filter coming from MailWasher:

If the To field doesn't contain "bob@test.com" and not "bob.builder@test.com" and not "bbuilder@test.com" then mark the message as mail to be deleted, and mark the message as mail to be bounced.

PS:
    Maybe you might like to go to the MailWasher-forum at ComputerCops and post your question there too.

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

PS (this is not what you were asking for):

I myself have for awhile now a filter made based on a suggestion posted here:
    http://www.computercops.biz/postt6841.html

It uses so-called RegExpressions, but until now I haven't hardly looked closer at it nor at the syntax of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.