Mail1Click free encrypted mail service? Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by iunlock, Dec 26, 2014.

1. iunlock

iunlock Registered Member

It looks like the servers are in United Arab Emirates?

I've seen some encrypted mail service posts, but haven't seen anything that mentioned this company. It's also not listed on: http://prxbx.com/email/

Therefore, is it not worthy to even be on that list? Or is it just one that has been over looked?

Any thoughts?

2. Nebulus

Nebulus Registered Member

Ask yourself if you trust them. If yes, then you have your answer; if no, you also have your answer :)

3. iunlock

iunlock Registered Member

LOL...great point, but it's not one that I haven't already thought of.

I know many people still using regular closed source emails like gmail and alike who use GPG along with it. So regardless if the email service provider is a big NONO like gmail, if one is using a strong encryption of their content, then it wouldn't really matter to most.

Even with an encrypted email service provider, I personally just look at it as another vehicle to deliver my content with the added bonus of it being encrypted as well. At the end of the day, I'll always still use GPG encryption to protect my actual content. The vehicle providing protection of its own is just a bonus....

Therefore, I was just curious if anyone else knew about Mail1Click more than anything....I've signed up for the heck of it and use it along with my GPG since it has a clean and simple android app to go along with it. Again...it's just a vehicle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.