Mail Washer?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Cochise, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Just thought I'd give Mailwasher a try....got it downloaded but when I try to run it I get an Error message...'A required .DLLFile. OLEPRO32.dll was not found'.....and also...'Create process failed Code 1157, one of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found'.

OOOerrrr!....Any Darlings out there know what to do please? :)

Regards and TIA, Cochise, :cool:

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

OK! Everybody, relax......I shoved the Error through Google...it came up with a BV60 type missing file...which I d/ld from M$ and then tried MW again..... now I have Mailwasher in my OS to play with for a while....no problem.....all I have to do now is learn how to use the da*n thing......I may be back.......THANKS!

Cochise, :cool:

3. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

When you finished playing with Mailwasher, here is another to play with.

Welcome to Presorium Software,
    home of Frontgate MX
    Rid yourself of spam and take control of your inbox!
    Frontgate MX is the personal email filter that's effective and easy to use, and with its superior "one step" operation, it won't change the way you work. Best of all, Frontgate MX is free.

Discover the advantages of Frontgate MX
    Filter, List, Preview, Accept, Delay, Reject, Report or Tag incoming mail before it reaches your PC
    Dirty word filtering, HTML stripping, dangerous attachment pacification
    "One click" integration with popular email clients
    Advanced self-training hybrid filter technology with RBL support
    No cost, no adds, no tricks and no limitations
    The convenience of "one step" (POP3 proxy) operation with the power to list and preview waiting mail

http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

Cheers,

Gerard

4. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I have used firetrust products now for a while ( mailwasher ) and have to say here that they are excellent . The support from Hamish or nick is really great and they show great patience to peoples like myself who are a little slow at getting to grips with things now and again . Another product Conchise that is really good from firetrust is "Benign" Its a layer of defence that completely looks after your mail no matter what client you use and no matter who uses your pc you are protected . I would use benign over an anti virus to protect my mail every time as it takes care of far more greebies than anti virus . Mailwasher is both free and pro where as benign is pro . now that i have no spam at all I only use benign .

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Hey! Thanks for your interest Folks....I'll give your suggestions a coat of looking at......they appear worth having......

Byeee, Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.