Magazine Deals Now - Previous Post by Rachet

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by MagazineDealsNow, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagazineDealsNow

MagazineDealsNow Registered Member

On 5/3/2007 Rachet posted a thread regarding our company, Magazine Deals Now. We have attempted to reply to this post but it is too old to reply to so we have created a new thread.

Magazine Deals Now is very much in business and is a legitimate business. At the time Rachet was contacting our customer service department (5/07) we had an employee who was not doing her job. We were led to believe that inquiries were being responded to, however, they were not. Once this was identified, the employee was discharged from our employ as this is not acceptable. Since that time we have a customer service staff that are dedicated serving all customers of Magazine Deals Now and ensuring their satisfaction.

The Magazine Deals Now website does state the delivery time of orders on our "Help" page, the receipt page and the order confirmation e-mail which is sent after the order is completed. A delivery time of 8-12 weeks for a monthly publication is the publisher's standard for delivery and is not set by Magazine Deals Now. All orders are fulfilled by the individual publisher of the magazine ordered.

Rachet - please contact our customer service department at service@magazinedealsnow.com if your issue is still outstanding. Magazine Deals Now goal is excellent customer service so please do not hesitate to contact us.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I'm going to give this post the benefit of the doubt, that it is a legitimate explanation to a previous company problem, and not itself an attempt to get the website name posted here.

If Rachet decides to follow up and contact your customer service dept and report back here, that's fine. If not, that's also fine.

The previous thread in question was this one:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=173590

3. MagazineDealsNow

Yes this is a legitimate post. We are responding to a previous post from Rachet that was too old to reply to. We would like to set the record straight and creating a new post was the only way to do so.

4. norky

norky Registered Member

Responding to something a year and a half later is almost as bad as not responding at all.

5. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Well, if I recall correctly (that was a long time ago!), eventually and miraculously I received a response and the magazine. It would have been around August of 07 based on the current date of my subscription.

6. MagazineDealsNow

We were not aware of the post until recently at which time we responded.

7. MagazineDealsNow

I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved. As I previously stated:

"At the time Rachet was contacting our customer service department (5/07) we had an employee who was not doing her job. We were led to believe that inquiries were being responded to, however, they were not. Once this was identified, the employee was discharged from our employ as this is not acceptable. Since that time we have a customer service staff that are dedicated serving all customers of Magazine Deals Now and ensuring their satisfaction."

The employee who was not doing her job was discharged in July 2007. Our new staff started shortly thereafter and resolved outstanding issues that were left undone by the former employee hence the response in August 2007.

We have since built a dedicated customer service staff ready to assist our customer whenever needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.