Macrium Reflect Free Updates

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by squire37, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squire37

squire37 Registered Member

I have two Win8.0 computers that have the above on them. Both started with new free instalations of the free version 5.2 build 6399. Yesterday the one computer received an update notice from Macrium of an update to 5.2 Build 6424. The second computer when requesting update replies NO UPDATES. Has anyone a similar experience?

2. Tadoussac

Tadoussac Registered Member

I also have Macrium Free 5.2 - build 6399. I just check a moment ago, and "no updates found".

Wild Guess: Maybe Macrium put build #6424 up on their servers for a brief time and then quickly pulled them off. I didn't bother checking at the website; is there a build 6424 showing there, or maybe as a beta version?

3. oliverjia

oliverjia Registered Member

website shows 6399 as the latest.

4. MarcP

MarcP Registered Member

I have 6399 as well. Ask them about it on their facebook page. They're usually pretty responsive.

5. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

Hi Marc,

It is their usual once a while. Released 6424 and then pulled it off for some reason without giving any reason. On some computers I have 6424 and on others I have 6399. Pretty soon they will address this anomaly by releasing an update. Maybe, they found some bug with 6399.

Best regards,

Mohamed

6. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

The upgrade 6424 has a bug and cannot contact the Macrium Reflect server. Tried to update the license after upgrade to Windows 8.1 and couldn't. Had to do it manually "offline".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.